We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Astir Palace Beach Resort - Westin or Arion??

London
Level Contributor
39 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Astir Palace Beach Resort - Westin or Arion??

My boyfriend and I are thinking of spending a few days at the Astir Palace Beach Resort in Vouliagmeni and are deciding between the Westin hotel or the Arion hotel.

Would appreciate any thoughts or feedback on which hotel we should stay at. Thanks!

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Astir Palace Beach Resort - Westin or Arion??

Westin is more modernized....Arion has more classic lines....

Depends your style...if you like the modern, not minimalistic but modernized "warm" decoration go to Westin...otherwise Arion...

However both hotels are worth....and both they are part of the same resort peninsula sharing the same facilities....

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Astir Palace Beach Resort - Westin or Arion??

I've stayed at the then Nafsika, now Westin twice. The location was superb, because you have both sides of the peninsula with great views and that fantastic pool!! Much better location wise than the Arion, although I can't tell you about the facilities as they now stand. The Westin is a much bigger, more complex building than the Arion.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
452 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Astir Palace Beach Resort - Westin or Arion??

I've been to Westin and it was really nice! I agree its more modern than the Astir, but its beautiful.

4. Re: Astir Palace Beach Resort - Westin or Arion??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 03:16