We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Western Plus Embassy hotel Athens

Sydney,
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Topic
Best Western Plus Embassy hotel Athens

Hi All,

I cant seem to find a review for this hotel

Has it changed names or something?

Has anyone stayed here or know about it?

thanks

Athens Greece
Level Contributor
1,735 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Western Plus Embassy hotel Athens

There are 4 or 5 Best western hotels in Athens see if you can spot it from the area,if not either has changed name or closed.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Western Plus Embassy hotel Athens

Emfitz, look under Angelsuites.

Edited: 19 April 2011, 12:58
limassol
Level Contributor
3 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Western Plus Embassy hotel Athens

i ve just stayed there for 3 days since i saw some good reviews in another booking site. i can assure you the hotel is really fantastic for the price you get usually. its renovated totally. rooms are like some normal 5 star hotels, clean , fresh with lcs tv , coffee facilities. bathroom is ok.

the only think i should say is that it isnt in the center of athens (Syntagma square) but only 2 metro stops from it. around 2 km so

but the area is far more quiet and safe with many amenities near.

the hotel is small of course. dont expect spa or other facilities but more like a business or boutique hotel.

breakfast seems small from the first sight but its really tasty and the quality top!

staff is great and prices normal i think for a 4 star hotel

also the 2 metro stops near the hotel are in the line directly to the airport thats why i chose it in the fist place but now i think i will go there every visit to athens.

i trully recommend it...

Big Sky, Montana
Level Contributor
2 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Western Plus Embassy hotel Athens

Just stayed there last week and had a great stay. Staff is very friendly and professional. Breakfast is very good. Everything is just fully renovated. Just two stops on the metro from downtown. Highly reccommend.

Big Sky, Montana
Level Contributor
2 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Western Plus Embassy hotel Athens

Just stayed at the B/W Embassy Hotel. You can't go wrong with this choice. Newly remodeled in contemporary style, great friendly staff and very professional, two stops on Metro from downtown and very good breakfast.

6. Re: Best Western Plus Embassy hotel Athens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 00:20