We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flat Taxi fare from / to Athens airport

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Athens
Level Contributor
13,830 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Flat Taxi fare from / to Athens airport

Please remember that if you use a taxi between Athens Airport and hotels / areas in inner city ring in Athens, fare is flat ( 35 euros at daytime, 50 euros at night time ), with ALL applicable surcharges included.

So, toll cost, luggage fee, VAT, airport charge, meter start are ALL included. Don't fall for some taxi driver that may tell you "it's 35 euros + toll cost etc ).

More info here:

www.aia.gr/pages.asp?pageid=988&langid=2

Only thing not included is appointments, meaning calling a radio call taxi through your hotel reception or making an appointment to have a taxi waiting for you to take you from point a to point b. Nevertheless ALL applicable charges on a normal taxi ride are included.

322 replies to this topic
81. Re: Flat Taxi fare from / to Athens airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 October 2013, 19:05
Edited: 09 October 2013, 19:05

Singapore
Level Contributor
332 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
82. Re: Flat Taxi fare from / to Athens airport

Hi Evan 76,

I meant "I need a receipt after the ride".

Regards.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1,316 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
83. Re: Flat Taxi fare from / to Athens airport

then you need something like ... "ΘΕΛΩ ΑΠΟΔΕΙΞΗ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΛΩ" thelo apodixi parakalo ( Please, I want a receipt )

Singapore
Level Contributor
332 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
84. Re: Flat Taxi fare from / to Athens airport

Great, thanks a lot Evan76.

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
3 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
85. Re: Flat Taxi fare from / to Athens airport

Hi Nick

Today is Friday and I need a taxi from " hotel Chick " in Pireus Street in Omonias to the airport at @ 2.30 pm .

Is it in the zone of 35 € ? Or , How much would it cost .

Thank you.

M.Darar

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
3,082 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
86. Re: Flat Taxi fare from / to Athens airport

http://www.athensairporttaxi.com/index.htm

87. Re: Flat Taxi fare from / to Athens airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2014, 13:46

USA
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
88. Re: Flat Taxi fare from / to Athens airport

Hi, could you tell me how much is the taxi fare from Athens airport to Aquamarina Hotel? Thank you.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1,088 posts
Save Reply
89. Re: Flat Taxi fare from / to Athens airport

Around 40-50 euros

Mati is a village close to Athens

Edited: 26 November 2013, 05:40
plymouth
Level Contributor
157 posts
1 review
Save Reply
90. Re: Flat Taxi fare from / to Athens airport

visited athens recently taxi to and from airport thanks to this thread I knew 35 euros was flat rate and had no problems, actually thought it was great value compared with Rhodes taxi fares. Did get bothered by someone on the way to the taxi rank who offered to take us for 75 euros!!!.

One question we stayed at the Melia Athens this time but next year looking to stay around the Plaka area are all hotels there within the 35 euro fare range?

Reply to: Flat Taxi fare from / to Athens airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted