We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Athens Airport to Agios Konstantinos

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Athens Airport to Agios Konstantinos

I am due to arrive at the airport at 12.30pm on a friday in early July. Would I be rushed to get from the airport to Liosson bus depot then on to Ag Konstantinos to get the 7.45pm ferry?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Athens Airport to Agios Konstantinos

Hey and welcome jane456:-) You'd have plenty of time..even better..take a look at www.alkyontravel.gr/ They offer convenient bus/ferry combo which on Friday departs at 4p hooking up w/the ferry;-) Either way will work..if going via public bus route, you'd need to check departures but they're often enough..takes about 3 hours either way to get to Aghios Konstantinos! You're going to a magnificent isle group..totally EnjOY!

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Athens Airport to Agios Konstantinos

Thanks for that Litsa, I'll check out the Alkyon Travel site

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Athens Airport to Agios Konstantinos

My pleasure jane456:-) Happy planning..and keep enjoyin'!

Ottawa
Level Contributor
2,391 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Athens Airport to Agios Konstantinos

We took the Alkyon bus/ferry combo last June. The bus departs from Kaningos Square in Athens. As Litsa mentioned it took about 3 hours to Aghios Konstantino with one stop along the way to grab something to eat and/or use the facilities. Then, it's just a hop onto the boat. We found the combo quite convenient and the bus was comfortable. Have a great trip! The Sporades are beautiful!

Karen

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Athens Airport to Agios Konstantinos

Thanks Karen. Looking forward to our trip. Off to Alonissos, again! Love it there but thought we'd try a different route as Skiathos flights are so expensive. The Alkyon coach looks a good way go.

6. Re: Athens Airport to Agios Konstantinos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 02:18