We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Confirming Olympic Air Reservations

Boston...
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Confirming Olympic Air Reservations

Hi All,

My wife and I will be flying from Athens to Santorini on Olympic Air on Tuesday evening. The reservations were made through Expedia, but I feel like I should confirm them - is this necessary?

If so, what is the best way to do it? Email doesn't seem to get good responses from the airline and I really don't want to pay a lot of money to call Greece as it doesn't look like there is a U.S. contact number.

Thanks!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Confirming Olympic Air Reservations

I've always flown Olympic domestically and I have never had to confirm a reservation. As long as you have your confirmation email from Expedia with a reservation number on it you will be fine.

Enjoy your holiday!

Athens Greece
Level Contributor
1,735 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Confirming Olympic Air Reservations

No need to confirmyour trip,just have with you the copy of the reservation through expedia,that's all.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Confirming Olympic Air Reservations

Hey and welcome zro30:-) You won't find any local contact in the US..you can certainly call them in Greece..their contact info is on their site at www.olympicair.com/ keeping in mind of the 7 hour time difference..but agree..just show up w/your email confirmation;-) Have a great trip..and EnjOY!

4. Re: Confirming Olympic Air Reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2012, 06:19