We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP! Accommodations in Athens

Boston...
13 posts
Save Topic
HELP! Accommodations in Athens

I'm looking for a place to stay in Athens that is centrally located, clean, and probably between 70-100 euros per night. I will be there for a 2 night stay in July 2013. I know this question has been asked before, but there are so many mixed reviews.

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
10,182 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP! Accommodations in Athens

Check through my reviews for Athens,

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/members-reviews/Yiassas

About 16? hotels there, all are good locations, some nicer than others, see which come up at the right price for your dates then feel free to ask me the best of those options. There may be a few more come up in your price range, check that they are in the areas Syntagma, Monasteraki, Acropolis (Makrigianni) or Plaka for the most central for the sites.

Check the hotels own sites, booking.com etc, there can be quite a variation if offers are on.

Edited: 23 October 2012, 17:49
2. Re: HELP! Accommodations in Athens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2013, 10:17