We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to pick up ferry tickets after ordering them online

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
how to pick up ferry tickets after ordering them online

Hello!

I'm going to be getting to Athens on May 17th, staying in Piraeus, and then leaving early May 18th for a ferry to Mykonos.

If I order tickets online with blue star ferries, I still have to physically pick them up somewhere.

the problem is,I don't know which agency to pick it up from.

The main blue star ferry agency is at: ATTICA PREMIUM 26, Akti Possidonos, 185 31 Piraeus

Another is at : GIOVANTI 6, Aristidou Str., 185 31 Piraeus

Which one is cloest to the boat where the ferry to mykonos leaves?

Thanks!!

Jon

Shropshire England
Level Contributor
427 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: how to pick up ferry tickets after ordering them online

Hi Jon

You might get a better response on the Mykonos Forum. However I think the berth for the mykonos boat is next to the Naxos boat which I use. The Attica Premium at 26 Akti Possidonos is just accross the road from the ferries. You can't miss it, it looks like a Blue Star shop rather than a travel agency, in full logo.

From memory they open at 06.00 and if you are staying in PIreas you can spot it the evening before. I did this the first time I needed it as I was unsure and arrived late at Pireas, it was easy, I need not have worried.

Hope this helps, Mikri

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
13,045 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how to pick up ferry tickets after ordering them online

You are making it complex, simply purchase your tickets from one of the many ferry agents on Piraeus harbour either the day before or the same day, they open about 06:00 in the morning.

Athens - Greece
Level Contributor
2,496 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: how to pick up ferry tickets after ordering them online

Once again I agree with Retired_Hippy