We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

X-mas eve in Athens

Athens, Greece
2 posts
Save Topic
X-mas eve in Athens

Hello,

I have my kids 5 n 3 years old with me in Athens and want them to attend every possible celebration in Athens this year for x-mas n new year sbgath has mentioned a x-mas village for kids last year so any idea how to find out wat`s there for kids this year? and wat would be a unique new year night celebration or event to attend for an adult?

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: X-mas eve in Athens

In the centre of Athens there is a village for all ages to enjoy, you could check that out. On Xmas eve everybody is still working, the actual quiet time starts on Xmas Day.

The prices for restaurants used to be double prices, both on Xmas and New year days.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
2,259 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: X-mas eve in Athens

The programm. http://goo.gl/9vdPs .

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
406 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: X-mas eve in Athens

Hi Solydeep! The X-mas village I mentioned is this year in Technopolis park in Gazi, check the thread:

tripadvisor.com/…45754504

Also check the program aldro posted above, it is very detailed.

As for adults, most hotels offer special menus and parties, also bars, restaurants and clubs will all be organising New Year events. Some could be of value while others quite overpriced, it depends what you are looking for...

Merry Christmas!!

4. Re: X-mas eve in Athens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2013, 10:16