We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need some advice on hotels

Which Athens hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Topic
Need some advice on hotels

My husband and I will be in Greece 20th-30th June. I will be booking through a travel agent here. They have offered us the following hotels:

Athens 4nights: Omonia Grand or Athens Acropol or similar

Mykonos 3nights: Porto Mykonos or Lady Anna or similar

Santorini 2nights: Daedalus or Kallisti or similar

We'll be doing a 3day classical tour at the beginning before Mykonos on our own but don't know which Greek Travel agent to use yet.

Could someone give me some info on these hotels (I'm searching for reviews but I would like some info from the experts around here) and the 3day classical tour? any help would be really appreciated

Athens - Greece
Level Contributor
2,496 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Need some advice on hotels

Hello

All the information you are looking is here:

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g189400-Athens_Attica…

You need to read as many reviews as posssible about as many hotels as possible........Read reviews CAREFULLY....... you will find DOZENS hotels in the above link...... both in the Centre and Seaside...

You can also visit www.athensattica.com the OFFICIAL athens Travel Portal to obtain more information about Athens.......

AtHeNaS......

2. Re: Need some advice on hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 06:23