We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kifissos Bus Station to Athens Airport

Salinas, California
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Kifissos Bus Station to Athens Airport

hi

i will be arriving from Patras in the late afternoon and need to get to the Athens Airport as quickly as possible. is there a metro station close to the bus station. i can't find it on line. I guess a simpler question, Please tell me the quickest and easiest way to get to the Athens airport from Kifissos Bus Station. i am trying to catch a plane to Thessaloniki early evening. thanks for the help, getting information about greece seems a little challenging.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
22,042 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kifissos Bus Station to Athens Airport

This is a dedicated bus line between the airport and the bus station:

http://tinyurl.com/o2nz32c

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
21,931 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kifissos Bus Station to Athens Airport

Hi,

Take the X93 bus.

Salinas, California
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kifissos Bus Station to Athens Airport

thank you very much.

is the bus the fastest way? or Metro... have a nice day

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
21,931 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kifissos Bus Station to Athens Airport

Hi,

There is no direct metro link with the airport but you could take bus 51 to Omonia Square and from there the metro. The most convenient option is the X93.

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
9,645 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kifissos Bus Station to Athens Airport

You can get a taxi the short distance to Eleonas metro station, then get the train straight through to the airport (46 mins), but not as frequent as the bus. As has been said there is the dedicated bus, takes between 1hr & 1hr 15 mins, depending on traffic.

Both of these would depend greatly on the waiting time, just miss one & that adds up.

The only sure way of immediate transfer is a taxi, there are plenty at the bus station.

Bus - 5 euro

Taxi + metro - up to 5 (taxi) + 8 euro per person, 14 for 2 on the metro

Taxi all the way - up to around 50 euro

Salinas, California
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kifissos Bus Station to Athens Airport

thank you all very much, most helpful

7. Re: Kifissos Bus Station to Athens Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2014, 06:20