We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Athens Clue" is gaming the system!

Which Athens hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sacramento...
Level Contributor
440 posts
228 reviews
Save Topic
"Athens Clue" is gaming the system!

The Number One Attraction in Athens?

B*tch, Please…..LOL

Calling all Athens Forum users, to please help "Police" these fake reviews.

You need to make this site more credible to its users.

I'm sure the TA staff will see my post, and will take immediate action.

In the meantime, everyone please "FLAG" their page, and the individual fake reviews, as they will notice a horde of flagging and possibly remove their page completely.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Athens Clue" is gaming the system!

I completely agree with you. Thats a disgrace. The top attractions list is easily manipulated.

How can I flag their page?

concord nh
Level Contributor
3,080 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Athens Clue" is gaming the system!

One of the best sites to visit in Athens and one not always mentioned by the tourist industry, travel agents, web sites, etc., is Anafiotika, the Greek "island" on the north side of the Acropolis. Narrow lanes, with white washed houses, lovely courtyards with container gardens, excellent views of Athens and all this without the hordes of tourists (off-season, anyway). It is one of the few places in Athens I go to every time I visit there. You will never realize you are in a city of millions!

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
440 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Athens Clue" is gaming the system!

Evan76 --- it looks like the individual reviews need to be flagged, one at a time.

Delphi,Greece
Destination Expert
for Delphi
Level Contributor
6,043 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "Athens Clue" is gaming the system!

Trip Advisor help center: http://help.tripadvisor.com/

Click Submit a case>General support

Then on "How can we help you?" chose "Listings" and proceed from there. You can fill in the text box as you see appropriate.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "Athens Clue" is gaming the system!

Dear Sir,

Athens Clue is # 1 in the Amusement category in Athens and is in no way comparable to Historical Attractions like for example the Parthenon which all Greeks including us revere . We do hope that Trip Advisor readers and reviewers can distinguish between them.We would like to point out that similar escape game companies to Athens Clue are top of the Trip Advisor lists in London and Paris and are similarly not comparable to the Eiffel Tower or the London Tower.

We would like you to judge us instead based on your personal experience and would like to offer you and your team of players a free game at a time of your choice ,

Kind Regards

K.Kalamaki

Athens Clue Manager

6. Re: "Athens Clue" is gaming the system!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2014, 11:02
7. Re: "Athens Clue" is gaming the system!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2015, 06:18