We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking transportation

Macau
Level Contributor
194 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Booking transportation

As we are arriving August after midnight should we book ahead the transportation from Athens airport to the hotel at Atinas,Psiri?

1. Re: Booking transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2014, 12:45
Macau
Level Contributor
194 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking transportation

And what about from cecil hotel to the airport? My flught is at 10.30 to Santorini.

Thanks again for your reply?

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
21,571 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking transportation

Get your hotel to prebook a taxi for your morning transfer to the airport.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1,088 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking transportation

You can also call 18222 (or tell the hotel concierge to call),these are taxis that come to your hotel without any additional charge,again you will only pay 35 euros.

Macau
Level Contributor
194 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking transportation

Thank you all for the helpful replies.I will leave on a weekeday of August,what time should I leave the hotel please? Again thanks in advance for the replies

6. Re: Booking transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2015, 05:19