We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight from Italy to Athens

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
19 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Flight from Italy to Athens

Hi All,

I booked my travel arrangements with the intent of traveling from Miami to Florence, Train from Florence to Venice, Flight from Venice to Athens, Flights to Greek Islands, Flight from Athens to Rome, Flight Rome to Miami.

My flight from Venice to Athens was just cancelled (7 months early!!). Any recommendations on cities where I can get a direct flight from Italy to Athens. I want to keep the remaining travel plans the same so Miami>Florence>???>Athens>Greek Islands>Athens>Rome>Miami

Thank you!!

Talia

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight from Italy to Athens

Hey and welcome Talia:-) You don't mention when you're traveling, but my guess would be around October sometime.. since you mention '7 months early'?;-) The only airports that I know of that offer year round direct flights to Athens are either Rome or Milan.. there may be others, but am guessing any other directs may run seasonally .. possibly through Sept maybe?;-) FWIW, Milan is a fabulous City;-) Enjoy!

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
19 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight from Italy to Athens

Yes I'll be traveling in October. Okay thanks for the information! I'll look into Milan.

3. Re: Flight from Italy to Athens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2015, 06:15