We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hop on - Hop Off Bus - Red Line

Phoenixville...
Level Contributor
135 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Hop on - Hop Off Bus - Red Line

Have used these types of buses in the past and have seen benefit in getting a quick overview of the city by using them (as well as using them as a "taxi service"). Will not have any need to go to the port and access the blue line. So... i wanted to get the opinion of the forum regarding the red line, its pros/cons and service area.

Thanking everyone for their reply and opinions

Los Angeles...
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hop on - Hop Off Bus - Red Line

Im going next week, only 1 day before a Cruise so Ill be taking the Red & Blue lines to get in as much of the City as possible so Ill update you about May 20th.

Edited: 10 May 2014, 16:25
Phoenixville...
Level Contributor
135 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hop on - Hop Off Bus - Red Line

Thanks Cynthia - safe travels

Macau
Level Contributor
194 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hop on - Hop Off Bus - Red Line

Thanks Cynthia and have a safe and sound trip.Enjoy your holidays

california
Level Contributor
371 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hop on - Hop Off Bus - Red Line

With Athens, it's better to get metro to Acropolis or Monastiraki or perhaps Syndagma and just wander between them. The way the main points of Athens are clustered together it's hard to see the benefit of a bus. I've ridden them in a couple of other places, but can't imagine doing it in Athens. Nor do I recall even seeing them in Athens and I've been there 3 times now.

5. Re: Hop on - Hop Off Bus - Red Line

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 05:16