We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Athens Airport short layover

Which Athens hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
Athens Airport short layover

Hello,

If I were to fly into Athens on Agean from Kos, and landed at 7:25am - would I be able to make it to a 8:35am international flight on Lufthansa. No checked luggage involved.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Athens Airport short layover

Hey and welcome Kate C:-) This is such a personal call .. all up to your risk tolerance level.. your comfort zone.. and although doable, does involve some major risk.. consider the consequences in case of a miss! Any slight delay on arrival from the isle flight can just about ensure a miss.. If this is part of your trans flight(s) back to the States, the domino affect can be pretty concerning so you'd need to be prepared to deal with the results which in the end, can be as costly as they are time consuming and tiresome;-)

Would consider flying into Athens the night before.. better safe than sorry;-) No anx or stress having to worry about it.. and you'll in essence guarantee that morning flight out;-) Best.. and EnJOY!

New York City, New...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Athens Airport short layover

Did you make it? I was wondering the same thing. I have a possible layover in Athens (no checked luggage) but it is only 1 hour and 5 min. Going from Santorini to Athens to Milan MXP to go back to the States.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
21,114 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Athens Airport short layover

Hi SMosely,

and welcome to the forum.

You are posting in an old post. Most likely the original poster doesn't follow this thread anymore.

4. Re: Athens Airport short layover

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2016, 06:06