We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public Transport to Lagonissi Resort

3 posts
Save Topic
Public Transport to Lagonissi Resort

I will be the guest of a in Lagonissi hotel resort аfter 2 days,and I will not have a car. What kind of bus service will get me from the airport to Lagonissi and from Lagonissi to the airport?

Thank you!

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
3,082 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public Transport to Lagonissi Resort

only taxi would do that,public transport is nowhere near.

other option is to take the x96 express bus to Piraeus,ask the driver to stop at Voula,cross the avenue and either get the E22 bus to Saronis or the Ktel bus to Sounion,please delete the other 2 similar threads.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
3,082 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public Transport to Lagonissi Resort

to check the route type:Athens airport to Voula on google maps,and then in another page Voula to Lagonissi e22 bus stops outside the Voula hospital,it's an express bus.A taxi will cost more but its faster and easier.

Edited: 07 May 2014, 16:19
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Public Transport to Lagonissi Resort

Many thanks for the information ,last question- how much will be the taxi then?

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
3,082 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Public Transport to Lagonissi Resort

50 euros each way,maybe more.

3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Public Transport to Lagonissi Resort

Thank you !

6. Re: Public Transport to Lagonissi Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 06:17