We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone Use Atlantis Travel Agency for Tours around Athens?

Worcester...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone Use Atlantis Travel Agency for Tours around Athens?

I have read in the forums about Atlantis Travel Agency and cruises but has anyone used them for tours in and around Athens? Specifically, we are looking for a half day tour of Athens and a full day tour of Delphi. They have pretty reasonable prices but can't find any reviews on the company's tours. Anyone use them before? Do you get what you pay for? Are you on a big bus with a bunch of people? Thanks for any insight you can provide!

George's Taxi
Taxis & Shuttles, Private Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, City Tours
Private Greece Tours
Archaeology Tours, Private Tours, Multi-day Tours, Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours
Athens Free Tour
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Athens Limo Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Walking Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Archaeology Tours
Stamford...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone Use Atlantis Travel Agency for Tours around Athens?

I can not find any reviews of this company either. I am interested in the half day tour of Athens and the one day 3 island cruise. If anyone has used this service it would be helpful to know if they were worth the price and spending a valuable day of vacation with them.

Thanks

Lorraine

2. Re: Anyone Use Atlantis Travel Agency for Tours around Athens?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2015, 05:16