We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

one day bus pass in athens

Paris, France
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
one day bus pass in athens

I'm visiting Athens next week & gonna travel by bus. as I'm gonna be there only one day, thought of buying one day bus pass for all modes to visit the monuments. from the airport, I'm gonna take X95 to syntagma. from where can I buy this one day pass? airport, bus driver or anywhere in syntagma square? (except the €5 ticket for X95).

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1,088 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: one day bus pass in athens

You can buy it at the metro ticket office inside Syntagma metro station.

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Athens
Level Contributor
13,779 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: one day bus pass in athens

. . .or the atm's in the station.

As you very correctly said, the ticket does not include the X95 bus ticket.

Keep in mind that, if you are familiar with the grid you most probably won't use metro since most sites are in walking distance from each other. It will be a long day, a lot of walking, but it is possible to make a circular walk around the Acropolis Hill, including what you see and then returning again to Syndagma to take the bus back, if that's the plan. Or probaby, you may use two single tickets for 1e 40c each on top of the two airport bus tickets.

Edited: 23 May 2014, 16:48
3. Re: one day bus pass in athens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2015, 06:15