We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from airport to Larissis Station?

Umea, Sweden
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
from airport to Larissis Station?

Is it possible to go from airport to central train station by train? I found this info "The Suburban railway connects the Athens airport with the Athens Central Railway Station" but I couldn't find any timetable :(

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1,088 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: from airport to Larissis Station?

http://www.athensguide.com/airport.html

scroll down

Umea, Sweden
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: from airport to Larissis Station?

Thnks!

So it's correct info, I hope :) I didn't found anything on trainose page that's why I'm little confused.

And is it easy to find train stop in airport? And what about tickets? Is there any ticket office before?

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
4,882 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: from airport to Larissis Station?

trainose info only has info about the intercity trains,that's why you found no info about this...you will take the metro from the airport to larissis intercity train station..the metro station is outside the airport,you can not miss it..there are of course ticket selling booths at the metro station,you get one and validate it at the boxes you have to go through.

4. Re: from airport to Larissis Station?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2015, 07:16