We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel close to port

Which Piraeus hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
1 post
Save Topic
hotel close to port

hi there just wondering if anyone could help !!! im travelling to athens beginning of may with my 13 year old, we will arrive at the airport about 10 ish so im looking for any info on a hotel thats close to pireaus as we will take a ferry the next morning, but also need a hotel thats close to where the airport bus leaves you off, i dont want to be wandering around an unfamiliar place late at night with a 13 year old.

any info would be greatly appreciated thanks !!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,324 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel close to port

Use the search box above - enter "hotel near port" or similar - hit the button with the magnifying glass - read the comments. Easy :-)

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
572 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel close to port

many people recommend 'piraeus dream city hotel'

i have not been there but keep the address/number in my passport in case i need it.

so far i have managed to avoid the various strikes, on the dolphins, transport etc. but one day i may be unlucky, and will use that hotel if need be lol

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
75 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel close to port

Savoy Hotel & Theoxenia are decent and family friendly too..

4. Re: hotel close to port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 00:19