We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seajet2

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
seajet2

Hi All

Does anybody know ( silly question I know ) what time the Seajet office at Pireaus Harbour closes

Thanks

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,926 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: seajet2

No but try an e-mail to them.

info@seajets.gr

They may be more efficient at answering a query like that than they are in issuing their schedules! Never know but worth a try.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
13,466 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: seajet2

Opening hours eh.... well there's nothing like a bit of optimism I suppose.

My feeling would be that the booths right close to the ferry departure points would close as soon as the last ferry of the day leaves, whatever time that would be.

They are only quoting those booths now at Piraeus port, usually there are other main agencies in the streets nearby.

So in that case they may just open an hour before departure time then close once the ferry has left, unless another Seajets ferry departure is imminent.

As far as I can tell from their 'schedules' they all leave early morning and only get back to Piraeus late in the evening to overnight so the implication is they are only going to open early morning.

Mentioned in this post
Piraeus Port Hotel
Piraeus Port Hotel
266 Reviews
Piraeus, Greece
Piraeus
Piraeus
Piraeus Region, Greece
3. Re: seajet2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 06:16