We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Livadia to Athens International Airport

J W
Chicago, Illinois
8 posts
Save Topic
Livadia to Athens International Airport

Looking for options, preferably public transit, for getting from Livadia to Athens. trainose.gr gives me a Livadia that IS NOT the Livadia I'm looking for. www.ktelbus.gr won't load the schedule for Livadeias. I'm not sure if this is the same place anyway. Rental car checks are telling me $36/day and ~$600 in tax/transport costs...because they think I'm driving to an island? Apparently there's many variations of Livadia? "It's all Greek to me". If you know what I mean? ;) I'm looking for transit from the Livadia between Thiva and Lamia to Athens International Airport. Any insight will help. Thx!

Molaoi, Greece
Destination Expert
for Naxos, Peloponnese
Level Contributor
3,819 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Livadia to Athens International Airport

I think this is what you're looking for:

www.ktel-fokidas.gr/?pages_id=23&lang=en

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
410 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Livadia to Athens International Airport

Hi J W, you have to use the bus that starts from Amfissa with direction Athens.

This bus arrives in Livadia 1 hour and 30 minutes after leaving Amphissa,

use the link that "philhellene" post.

In Athens bus terminal you can use the bus X93 (5 Euro ticket per person) till Athens airport.

J W
Chicago, Illinois
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Livadia to Athens International Airport

Thank you both! I'm usually very good at finding this stuff. Google failed me this time...or maybe it was me. Anyway, this is exactly what I needed.

Delphi,Greece
Destination Expert
for Delphi
Level Contributor
6,094 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Livadia to Athens International Airport

On the trainose site it is spelled Levadia, you may check on trains too .

5. Re: Livadia to Athens International Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Central Greece