We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mitsis Laguna resort and spa!

Paignton, United...
14 posts
Save Topic
Mitsis Laguna resort and spa!

Hi, i have just come back from an amazing holiday at mitsis blue domes in kos and now thinking about going to laguna later on this year as it also looks amazing, has anyone been to both? are they of the same standard? how do they compare?

thanks

Jen

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mitsis Laguna resort and spa!

We are doing the opposite - went to the Laguna last year and thought it was fantastic so we have booked to go to the Blue Domes this year. Can't compare the two yet but I can certainly recommend the Laguna!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
375 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mitsis Laguna resort and spa!

with regard to the "long trouser" issue at the Mitsis laguna, anyone know if this applies to a young chap of nearly 16.

In the past he has always got away with it at other hotels, but now he is looking "more mature" just wondered if they would expect him wear long trousers too - he would hate it if he has to!!

Hersonissos, Greece
Level Contributor
264 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mitsis Laguna resort and spa!

Have I missed something here...?? What is the 'long trouser' issue??

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
375 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mitsis Laguna resort and spa!

A la cartes require long trousers

5. Re: Mitsis Laguna resort and spa!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2013, 13:15
Get answers to your questions about Anissaras