We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eri Palace Hotel

Level Contributor
220 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Eri Palace Hotel

Can anyone tell me what the Eri palace Hotel is like,I am staying there in three weeks and still cannot find any reviews from this year about it.

Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Eri Palace Hotel

Just in case you did not see this against your other post - Hi I have the same issue as you. I am going in July with my kids and am really struggling to find good reviews. They seem to be 90% bad. I am very worried. Also there does not seem to be a website to go on, which is unusual.

On a positive note, my travel agent said they send loads of families there and it is very popular. They have also promised me there is a kids club available, although some of the reviews say there is not.

Please let me know if you find out anything else.

2. Re: Eri Palace Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 08:29