We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sensatori

Sunderland
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sensatori

Hello, we are going to Sensatori on June 12th and we were fortunate to get a suite with a private pool. We booked with a neighbour of ours who is a manager for thomson. She also informed us that the staff are being offered discounts to go in the next few weeks. She also informed me that the big wigs from thomson are going in the next few weeks, so surely we should all take relief from that!

Cheshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sensatori

Hi we r going to this hotel on the15th June I only booked the hotel a few weeks ago reguardless of what peoeple are assuming.I have also ben told by Thomson that staff r going out there this next week and they are going to put reports on this website.I am really excited about going to this hotel.I cant beleive people have booked it then have so many negative thoughts.As far as booking the resturants u dont have to book a week n advance we r only going for a week so how would that work?Where r u flying from u seem to have a thursday flight we flying sunday which is my birthday.I would of liked to of been there berfor really.We are flying from Manchester.Cu there Happy Holiday from Bracken

Manchester
Level Contributor
690 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sensatori

Please, for the sake of us who have not booked to go to Narnia, sorry, Sensatori, please post in the huge Sensatori thread.

It's the one about Sensatori. The big one. Called Sensatori.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sensatori

"It's the one about Sensatori. The big one. Called Sensatori."

LOL. Not sure thats enough of a clue for the sort of people who start a new Sensatori thread (yesterday?) beginning with 'been reading the sensatori discussions for some time..'

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sensatori

Hiya, I'm going to Sensatori as Thomson staff on april 26, hopefully it will squash all concerns,.. mine included.! And hopefully put some people out of there misery,(those who prefer to make sarcastic posts than get a hobby/life) Im pretty sure all will be ok from what iv heard on my end.

Been trying to find info myself but there not much out there so will post a big review on my return.

Talk soon.

Manchester
Level Contributor
690 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sensatori

I give up. You beat me.

Good bye cruel Crete, sorry, Sensatori forum.

I'm going to Mrs Accrington-Atherton's guesthouse from now on. It's in Blackpool and the only thing it's got in common with artists impressions is that Lowry once did his version of 'underneath the arches' there.

I will miss you more than you know.

DA

PS. Or maybe I could post oblique questions in one of the 87 Sensatori Forums. 'I have found that my usual pile cream is ineffective in removing the gunge in the shower of my parent's dog's vet's caravan shower and was wondering if red, eight spot lego would be better' or, 'has anybody else from Venus booked for Mars on the 'artists impression', only to find out that the float up lava pools are actually not kept at the key temerature for normal a-sexual reproduction?'

Time for a beer me thinks.

DA

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sensatori

If you are not interested in sensatori why are you reading the posts?

Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sensatori

Because we like to see how soon it takes Joe to get his posts deleted :-)

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sensatori

Hiya, well i had a great time at Sensatori. Ive seen some negatives reviews and i don't know what they're on about. Its a new hotel, there will be a teething period. The food is fantastic, the wine not that great but hey ive never had good greek wine. We tried 4 out of the 6 restaurants. The Greek, Thai, Tex Mex and Main restaurant are included in full board. The Italian Ala Carte and Stone Grill were extra charge. The main is an international buffet with a fantastic spread and there is always room, there is no need to reserve. The Thai was my favourite, unbelievable food! Its a set menu, different every night. The Greek is Greek food, I couldn't get enough of the it, you’ll get Greek in the main as well. The Tex Mex is by the pool, burritos, fish n chips, steak n chips, pool food, really good! The Tex Mex, Thai and Greek you need to make reservations for, otherwise you will be stuck with the main the whole time. Extra drinks were expensive though. Service was fantastic, Thomson staff very helpful, especially about what there is to see around and how to get there. The rooms were beautiful, except the showers leaked a bit, 2 bathrooms, a lounge room, 2 lcd tvs, beds are huge! We didn't get to try the spa as it wasn't quite finished. The kids club wasn't running yet either. There were a few pools, seem to go on forever! And kids pools of course. The beach isn't anything great but it's not overrun by tourists as you are on the end of a string of other resorts. It's next to a cute little village called Analypsi, worth a walk around, very authentic, and if you want to try a traditional Greek restaurant to get out of the hotel, try Mythos- its newly opened, unbelievable food, run by a Greek man and Irish woman(Neve), so you’ll feel at home straight away, Neve is lovely. Ask the Thomson staff for directions as they go regular. As you go along the beach road to the left, you see a place that hires scooters and quads, its next to a shop, DO NOT hire anything there! He is dodgy, the only helmet that fit me was cracked, and my rear brake failed which caused me to come off my scooter, then he tried to blame me for it!! They are cheap but steer clear if you want to live! Hersonnosis is worth seeing, you can walk for 2ish hrs left along the coast. Very pretty! I cant think of anything else right now. Feel free to post any q's. Hope you have a great time as i did!

Laura

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
9,461 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sensatori

The Greek restaurant served Greek food, I'm speechless!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sensatori

OMG you’re literate?? That’s amazing!!