We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sensatori Resort

St Helens
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sensatori Resort

Hi Everyone. I have been following this forum for a fews weeks and have picked up some useful tips and information. Many Thanks!! We fly out on 25th May from Manchester. My friend is also going out on 11th May with her family and needs to know if Goats Milk will be readily available for her granddaughter who has allergies and needs to have this type of milk. She has already asked her local Thomsons Shop who told her to contact Greek Tourist Information!!

I know this sounds like a strange request and there should be Goats Milk in Greece, surely but my friend needs to know for definite. We have tried the hotel -but no reply to email as yet.

Can anyone help please?

Crete Taxi Services
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Archaeology Tours, City Tours, Private Tours
Heraklion Taxi
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Archaeology Tours, Private Tours
Klados Travel
Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, Archaeology Tours
Happy Train
Sightseeing Tours
Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sensatori Resort

May I suggest the main Sensatori thread (with over 1600 messages) as the best place for a response to this post

2. Re: Sensatori Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 10:21