We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the fun and games have started

London, United...
Level Contributor
493 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
the fun and games have started

the bad reviews have arrived . BRACE YOURSELF

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the fun and games have started

Hi dracaj

Are we talking Sensatori here by any chance?

Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: the fun and games have started

Well I don't think it's George's Apartments and Taverna where I'll be staying in Stalis as I know the food there is excellent ;-)

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: the fun and games have started

Ahh, yep, just found the first reviews which appear to be quite mixed. Sounds like the builders are still completing the snagging jobs but sharp grouting around the pool area is unforgivable. Looks like the busiest part of the hotel so far has been the first aid facility....

London, United...
Level Contributor
493 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: the fun and games have started

i do feel sorry for these people as obviously they have paid a lot of money, but this was bound to happen its not often these new resorts run smoothly

Athens
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: the fun and games have started

Posted a few minutes earlier on the main thread:

"""""Contacted the shop where I booked earlier today. They spoke to HO who have said they hope the problems will be sorted within the next 3 weeks. They advise that if I change hotel they'll charge £50 for each of us as they expect the hotel to be ok for us going on 26th June. HO said that if things don't change in 3 weeks they'll send guests to other hotels"""".

Isen't it a bit early to go straight to this stage?

Party seems not to have really began yet..

6. Re: the fun and games have started

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 04:17