We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why not post any non Sensatori posts here on this thread?

Manchester
Level Contributor
685 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Why not post any non Sensatori posts here on this thread?

Just so as not to obstruct the Sensatori forum

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Why not post any non Sensatori posts here on this thread?

Hi

Ha Ha. Do you want to cause more confusion!!!

I see your point but some posters might just start using your thread to do just that.

Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Why not post any non Sensatori posts here on this thread?

Yes we could be letting ourselves in for a total take over! ;-)

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Why not post any non Sensatori posts here on this thread?

couldnt agree more.getting a bit fed up of all these sensatori posts now.there is life outside of this hotel/complex or whatever it is isnt there?

Molaoi, Greece
Destination Expert
for Naxos, Peloponnese
Level Contributor
3,642 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Why not post any non Sensatori posts here on this thread?

If you don't like it, just scroll past. You don't have to read the posts.

I don't bother with 90% of the posts on the forum bacause they're so dull and repetitive but I must admit that I occasionally look at the Sensatori thread out of sheer fascination because I can't honestly imagine why anyone would actually want to stay at such an appalling trashy place.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Why not post any non Sensatori posts here on this thread?

Phil

Each to their own of course, but I too can never imagine why any visitor to Crete would spend thousands to stay at this place and effectively conduct their entire holiday from within it's walls. There is actually an island called Crete outside of it's four walls to explore and why anyone wants to go all-inc in a country that offers such a wide range of culinary delights is beyond me.

But of course, it takes all sorts.....

Molaoi, Greece
Destination Expert
for Naxos, Peloponnese
Level Contributor
3,642 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Why not post any non Sensatori posts here on this thread?

GB,

I entirely agree. I'm always amused by one of my work colleagues who goes on fully inclusive holidays in places like Mexico, Cuba and The Gambia but never sets foot outside the resort and is always bragging about how well travelled she is.

Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Why not post any non Sensatori posts here on this thread?

I agree, we went AI to Cuba a few years ago and we very grateful that we'd booked an overnight trip to Havana plus a few other excursions, we would have been bored to tears otherwise. The evenings were the worse being stuck in the same old restaurants and bars, by the end of the fortnight we were getting cabs down town getting "out and about" :-)

8. Re: Why not post any non Sensatori posts here on this thread?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 08:16