We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

It will be great!

North Yorks
3 posts
Save Topic
It will be great!

Posted this in the general Crete section like a complete tool....

Hi everyone!

We're going on the 1st June from Doncaster with 4yr old and 7mnths. Just glad the resort actually opened as it was looking touch and go.

We got a family room but I'm wondering if I should try and upgrade to a suite, though I'm also not sure what extra we get, kind of expecting 2 rooms??

Read lots of posts and it is a concern that having paid a reasonably large amount of money that we will have to spend lots more when we arrive on drinks and food (though mixed reviews about food).

I do think though that it's important not to go with too many pre-conceived ideas about the place, after all I'll have my kids to spend some time with, no work to do, the sunshine, no cooking to do and maybe make some new friends.

And if it all gets too much there's the bar over the road!

Level Contributor
690 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: It will be great!

Don't know what all the trouble is about - I watched Carry On Abroad yesterday and they all seemed to have a right old time.

I mean how bad can a place be?

The artist's impression and sales blurb must be true or they wouldn't have used it as SALES LITERATURE.

Anyway, I rounded the day off with Kevin and Perry Go Large and, with the excpetion of Eye-Ball Paul, everybody had a smashing time.

By the way, where are you going?

Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: It will be great!

If you knew you were posting on the general Crete forum why did you press send and not move it to the Sensatori forum - as I'm presuming that's where you're talking about? We can't edit posts so you must have known what you were doing so why apologise for it?

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: It will be great!

Sensatori.....ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - wake me up the last week of October please......

Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: It will be great!

I can't imagine going on holidays and having so much to worry about before I go!

Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: It will be great!

Is it just me or is Sensatori the only hotel on Crete!!

6. Re: It will be great!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 22:20
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question