We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best All Inclusive Hotels in Crete

Manchester
Level Contributor
348 posts
262 reviews
Save Topic
Best All Inclusive Hotels in Crete

Hi there

I wondered if anyone could advise me. We have flights to Crete booked for a two week holiday in June and we are now looking for an all inclusive hotel due to the exchange rate at the moment.

I wondered if anyone could recommend any good all inclusive hotels. We have never been all inclusive before so are looking for somewhere that has good food, that isn’t too child orientated and we are not really fussed about it having lots on entertainment as we are happy just having a quiet drink together.

We would like the hotel to be situated in or near to a village/town so we can go for a drink outside of the complex and would like to be on or near to a sandy beach. We would be looking for about a 4 star hotel and we are looking a quiet and relaxing holiday.

We are flying into Heraklion so need to be staying somewhere that we could get to easily by taxi from there as we do not want to hire a car.

I would be grateful for any recommendations.

Thanks

Northants
Destination Expert
for Rovinj, Sissi
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best All Inclusive Hotels in Crete

You could do a lot worse than try www.kalimerakriti.gr

Sissi and Milatos are very near the complex and are both lovely traditional Cretan villages.

It's less than 30 mins to Heraklion airport by taxi.

The beach which although is man made looks and feels wonderful.

If you need any more info on either hotel or area just ask!

2. Re: Best All Inclusive Hotels in Crete

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2010, 06:18