We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mitsis laguna resort and spa

dazzapsj
Level Contributor
14 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
mitsis laguna resort and spa

Does anybody know when this new hotel is due to open and any other information on the hotel.

Wolverhampton
Level Contributor
7 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mitsis laguna resort and spa

Yes around may 1st 2011 in Anissaras crete, this seems to be the second of four new hotels being built at present to open. The last one , Blue domes in kos opened last may. We have booked already.hope this heips regards.

Mentioned in this post
Anissaras
Anissaras
Crete, Greece
dazzapsj
Level Contributor
14 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mitsis laguna resort and spa

Hi thanks for reply, who did you book with,as we cannot find anyone selling this hotel.

UK
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mitsis laguna resort and spa

Here is a photograph I took 2 weeks ago. I would guess it is going to be ready for the 2011 season - May? …google.com/lh/…

Wolverhampton
Level Contributor
7 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: mitsis laguna resort and spa

Well that photo looks about right ,its the same state as blue domes was 12 months ago.For booking off the web ,companys include Hotels4u, Medhotels ,Flightline hloidays, Cheapest holidays.com.,Note hotels4u which we have booked with are currently the cheapest using a voucher code from,My vouchers.com.,but prices are creeping up each week, so i would book now if interested.We are down for the third week in may.Regards.

Stamford, United...
14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: mitsis laguna resort and spa

Does anyone know the days of the week,

uk fly to Crete?

As I can only book the room at present!

Thanks in advance

Niki

Edited: 24 September 2010, 17:08
Mentioned in this post
Crete
Crete
Greece
Surrey, uk
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: mitsis laguna resort and spa

Flights go to Crete on a Tuesday and Friday, Tuesday being the cheaper day to travel due to there being more operators flying on this date. I see Medhotels and Hotels4u are selling hotel only in May, you can book the resort as a fully bonded package through 2bookaholiday who have great offers for the Mitsis hotel chain.

Mentioned in this post
Crete
Crete
Greece
May Hotel
May Hotel
157 Reviews
Crete, Greece
dazzapsj
Level Contributor
14 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: mitsis laguna resort and spa

Anyone living in Crete know how the hotel build is going

Mentioned in this post
Crete
Crete
Greece
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: mitsis laguna resort and spa

Any news about Mitsis Laguna beach resort ??

london
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: mitsis laguna resort and spa

Hi, you can booked through Travelsoon.com right up until October

Scunthorpe
Level Contributor
131 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: mitsis laguna resort and spa

you can chose to ignore me, BUT

I would not recommend ANY mitsis hotels, they are the rudest most shocking people i have ever met and im only 25.i have been to greece for 8 yrs now. we tried to put a claim in for food poisoning which we contracted whilst staying at the blue domes which opened last year and unfortunately Mitsis staff ignored any communication from ourselves. we took it to a small claims court as we hadnt booked a package holiday and lost.

the food was not cooked and the pools were not maintaned, it was a 2 week nightmare.

They are not worthy of a greek status, by all means ignore my advise,i am only trying to help,but i would never touch mitsis EVER AGAIN (especially not a new hotel) with a barge pole.

If you need further info, by all means please message me.