We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greece

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Greece

Hi i am looking at booking a vila/apartment could anyone give me any ideas were the best place to stay is because lots of people have told me to try Rhodes/crete ect & has anyone been in may/june because i wounded what the weather was like & is there plenty to do

Hessle, United...
Level Contributor
371 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Greece

What sort of things do you want to do. Rhodes and Crete are both large islands with a variety of different types of resorts depending on your taste. If you can give more information on the sort of holiday you like I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Greece

Hi,

i am looking for some were that has got a varity of resturants & shops & close to the beach but i dont want some were.were there is night clubs & alot of young ones & i would like everything within walking distance if possible

Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
302 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Greece

I'm biased as my wife lives in Corfu but you might prefer some of the smaller resorts in Corfu, like Agios Stefanos and Agios Georgios South spring to mind.

Edited: 20 August 2012, 17:21
Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
22,348 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Greece

Hi Debbie,

and welcome to the forum.

To help us to help you please provide us with some more information. There are hundreds of options to comply with what you are asking all around Greece. What are your preferences of what to do and see ? Do you go for a direct flight from UK or do you also consider destinations which require a ferry of a domestic flight ? What is your budget ?

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Greece

HI,

I fly direct from the uk i dont mind something with abit of life but i dont want places like magaluf in majorca.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Greece

Hi Thank you for that

Cheers Debbie

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Greece

Hi i am also looking at cyprus if anyone cn recommed any nice places i dont mind anywere there so long has it isnt in te middle of no were

Cheers Debbie

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
22,348 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Greece

Check which destinations you can do as a direct flight, read up on them and narrow your choices. Then return here for some more dedicated questions - we will be many to offer you advice and share our experiences.

Edited: 21 August 2012, 19:49
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Greece

Hi i dont want anything thats all night clubs but i would like some were.were there is a variety of shops & restaurants also i would like everything with in walking distance including the beach if possible

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Greece

Hi i dont want anything thats all night clubs but i would like some were.were there is a variety of shops & restaurants also i would like everything with in walking distance including the beach if possible