We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Viking airlines .......

Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Viking airlines .......

has anyone experience of Viking airlines? We're travelling with Kosmar on the 14th of July and the airline has changed from Aegean to Viking. I'm not that concerned about the level of service, whether there is entertainment etc. as a plane/airline is just a means to and end really, I'm just curious as no one I've asked has ever heard of them let alone travelled on them.

uk
Level Contributor
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Viking airlines .......

What is your flight number? does it start with VSG?

uk
Level Contributor
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Viking airlines .......

have a look on there website, www.vikingairlines.com. They say they have leather seats and you always get a hot meal on board. From reading on the website i think maybe they are part of swissair? not to sure though

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
754 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Viking airlines .......

They are a Swedish airline.

Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Viking airlines .......

Flight number is VIK351 - Cardiff to Heraklion on the 14th July, only 3 weeks on Friday and I can't wait :-)

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
754 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Viking airlines .......

That's interesting, I didn't know you could fly from Cardiff to Heraklion?!?

Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Viking airlines .......

Yes, with Kosmar Holidays, although I'm not sure any other company does.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,807 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Viking airlines .......

That is the trouble with Kosmar they always change the times and the airlines they use when i complain to the travel agents they say well it because their holidays are the cheapest that they try and get the cheapest airlines well i am sorry i do not think Kosmar are as cheap they just charge what all the other firms charge but i must say their accomendation has always been very good.

dorset
Level Contributor
152 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Viking airlines .......

we are the same flight as you but travel on the 21st July - we are boarding at Exeter and flying via Cardiff! apparently on the way back the plane will land at Exeter first then fly on to cardiff. not sure if it will do the same the week before, we booked with Kosmar too and are staying for 2 weeks at Ag Nik. Got a greta deal and reviews of apartemtns are superb, so like you say not too bothered about the flight.

9. Re: Viking airlines .......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 17:17