We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much spending money for 11 days in crete?

Reykjavik, Iceland
1 post
Save Topic
How much spending money for 11 days in crete?

Hi, me and my boyfriend are going to Crete 22. August - 2.september. I was just wondering if we are staying in a hotel with all inclusive, how much spending money should we take with us? We are not planing to take a trip someweare, just laying on the beach and do a little shopping.

Mestre, Italy
Level Contributor
6,475 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: How much spending money for 11 days in crete?

Roughly yes I did and it was not difficult. If you consider 1 greek salad, 1 main dish and 1 starter was the basic meal for two considering the quantities. The bill was in average 15-17€. A lot of times we had just Gyros Pita or boureki, we love them! Easy fast food to bring with you at the beach. Breakfast was included.

Loch Lomond
Level Contributor
2,825 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: How much spending money for 11 days in crete?

No drinks? ;o)

Mestre, Italy
Level Contributor
6,475 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: How much spending money for 11 days in crete?

1L of water 1€ at the restaurant, included in the bill, 20cents at the supermarket! Since I had to drive I did not drink outsite. We used to buy beers at the supermarket and drunk them at the hotel. Anyway me and my wife are not fan of alcohol.

14. Re: How much spending money for 11 days in crete?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2014, 05:17