We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

13-17 Teenager Club

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
13-17 Teenager Club

Afternoon All!

Myself and hubby and our daughter who will be 16 next year are looking for an all inclusive holiday with a 13-17 Teenagers Club..........can anyone help us?

xxxx

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 13-17 Teenager Club

Hi there

There must be 1000s of hotels on Crete and I wouldn't have a clue whether they offer such a club. Why not have a chat with your travel agent, make him/her earn their money. Get a list of possibles and then we can help you choose the resort that would be best for you all.

To be honest, when my two daughters were 16, the last thing they wanted to do on holiday was hang around the hotel, they were way more interested in shopping, swimming, laying on the beach, and ogling the talent...;0)

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 13-17 Teenager Club

Thank you for your reply, but unfortunately our travel agents isnt open today so thats why i was looking on here. A lively complex which is all inclusive and the older teenage club would be more suitable to us, as hubby is over protective of our daughter, so for her to stay on the complex after making friends is a great compromise for them both...hence looking for one with a club, but thanks anyay.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 13-17 Teenager Club

Well, neither is the one here in town, but it'll be open tomorrow.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 13-17 Teenager Club

Yes ours are aswell hun... but looking online for some ideas

Rethymnon, Greece
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
2,651 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 13-17 Teenager Club

Hi

There was a similar question a little time ago, concerning Iberostar Creta Panorama.

And there was a very straight forward answer to a question like that from someone who stayed there.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1177810-i12887-k6…

No 10 is the question and scroll down a bit for the answer.

I believe you shouldn't go AI though but I suggest you to rent a car and explore the island. There are also very good waterparks around Crete that your daughter might like.

Edited: 04 August 2013, 17:55
Birmingham
Level Contributor
823 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 13-17 Teenager Club

Hi there, we stayed at the Royal Belvedere this June, I have a 13 year old boy, while at the hotel there was no other teens!! Ok was the 1st time we had been away in June.....don't know if this is the norm for June, there was a kids club there but more really for teenage boys, sporty things but we were near to Star Beach which my son loved....... so maybe Star Beach Village Hotel but I would second on to AI, we did it and I would never do it again Greece far to many nice places to eat out in.

http://www.starbeach.gr/gr.aspx

Edited: 04 August 2013, 18:46
7. Re: 13-17 Teenager Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2014, 06:19