We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Warning to anyone booking with Thomas Cook

Co Antrim
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Warning to anyone booking with Thomas Cook

Anyone booking a last minute holiday with Thomas Cook to Crete flying from Belfast on 24th Sep please take note, they are showing the flight departure time as 14.15pm, this flight has been changed to 20.40pm this means the flight will not be into Heraklion to about 2.20am Crete time. I travel on this flight and this is the second time this season they have done this. I feel anyone booking a last minute holiday should be aware of this as Thomas Cook are falsely advertising this flight (just checked their sight this morn.)

Co Antrim
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Warning to anyone booking with Thomas Cook

Sorry I have miss calculated my post above as Crete is ahead 2hours, This flight will arrive in Crete about 3.20am, Crete time.

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
3,916 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Warning to anyone booking with Thomas Cook

Wouldn't the new flight time be shown at the time of booking if people are booking now?

Co Antrim
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Warning to anyone booking with Thomas Cook

I have just checked the flythomascook web site and it shows the flight going out at 14.15pm. They sent me a text last week saying the flight time was changed but no email yet. CAL

Co Antrim
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Warning to anyone booking with Thomas Cook

Just rang Thomas Cook and this text should not have been sent to me, flight still going out at 2.15pm so I have to change car hire again . Sorry for causing any confusion to anyone but this did happen in May to me and the flight was changed. CAL

5. Re: Warning to anyone booking with Thomas Cook

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2014, 05:19