We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small hotel/ B&B / apartment with a pool, close to a port

Cheshire
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Small hotel/ B&B / apartment with a pool, close to a port

I know this is a big ask but I've been volunteered to arrange a holiday in September.

There are 3 people going; my boyfriend who has osteoarthritis so can't walk very far and is better on reasonably flat ground, his mum who is 80 but still spritely, and myself.

I've chosen Crete for the weather, but now have to fulfil their other requests:

A small, cheap, friendly place with any size of pool. It doesn't need to be fancy.

Nice food would be lovely but can eat out if necessary, so long as restaurants are pretty close.

Within short walking distance of port/ quay or collection of bars and restaurants overlooking water, so that they can get a coffee and watch the world go by.

I'd love to be able to swim in the sea, whether off a beach or rocks, so that would be a bonus.

Any advice/ recommendations would be gratefully appreciated.

Thank you.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
3,937 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Small hotel/ B&B / apartment with a pool, close to a port

I think you've accidentally posted this twice. I've replied on your other thread.

2. Re: Small hotel/ B&B / apartment with a pool, close to a port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 06:16