We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WHich resort for families?

kent
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
WHich resort for families?

Looking for some advice please.I am planning a family holiday to crete next may half term and I am not sure which resorts are more suitable for families, My son is 12 years old and I know he would join in with any fun and sports activities in the hotel during the day but not sure about the evenings, we went to spain last year and in the evenings we would stroll round the marina and there would be mini golf and go-karting and air hockey etc, is there anything like this in the resorts of crete.We like resorts which are a bit lively but not rowdy, we like nice resturants and nice beaches and also some sightseeing and may be a visit to a aqua park.

Thank you.

swindon,england
Level Contributor
3,120 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WHich resort for families?

Hi,

From what your asking i would definately have a look at the resorts of Hersonissos or Stalis,they are neighbouring resorts that between them offer all of what your looking for especially around the Star Beach area which is located between the two resorts.Although i'm not too sure how quiet they would be around the May half-term period,hopefully someone else might be able to shed some light as regards to that.

Whitley, United...
Level Contributor
2,187 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WHich resort for families?

Hersonissos , great beaches, two local water parks, lively but not rowdy.

3. Re: WHich resort for families?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 06:16