We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at St Nicolas Bay Hotel in 7 weeks!

manchester
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding at St Nicolas Bay Hotel in 7 weeks!

Hello everybody!

We are getting married at St Nicolas Bay hotel 7 weeks tomorrow and I am just wondering if anyone knows of any hairdressers in the area that will do modern styles for me and my bridesmaids! Also wondered if anyone knows of any photographers/videographers in the area? We are having our meal at the Migomis Restaurant which we have hired out for the evening but we have never been! I wonder if anyone has eaten there and what they think of it. I have posted these kinds of things before but now it is getting nearer I am getting more of a panic on about these things! I'm sure we can sort it all when we get there but it would be nice to have an idea before hand!

Many thanks

Lucy

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding at St Nicolas Bay Hotel in 7 weeks!

Hi Lucy

if she doesn't see this post and reply, send a PM to "MG100surrey" who is an expert for the Agios Nikolaos area and may well be able to assist you.

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,395 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding at St Nicolas Bay Hotel in 7 weeks!

Hi there

Congratulations, what a wonderful place to get married. lucky you !!! :)

With regards to the restaurant, I havent eaten here, probably because its very expensive, but it has a good reputation in the town and the views from the restaurant are beautiful across the lake, so a good choice.

With regards to hairdressers and photographers unfortunately I cant recommend any as I havent used these services in the town, but agios is a working Greek town, not just a tourist resort, there are lots of hairdressers and I also assume photographers too. I would e mail or ring the the local tourist information centre to get some advice from them, I'm sure they will provide you with some lists you can then check these out when you get to Agios.

Contact details for tourist information centre

Tel:+30 28410 22357, Fax.: +30 28410 82534, E-mail: infoagn@otenet.gr

Am going out to Agios in a couple of weeks, so PM me if you have a problem.

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,395 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding at St Nicolas Bay Hotel in 7 weeks!

Forgot to say have the hotel given you recommendations for hairdressers and photographers? as well as what they would provide with the hotel wedding packages?

I would push them for some local recommendations as well, at least then you can use these as guidelines...

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding at St Nicolas Bay Hotel in 7 weeks!

Try Pat shes an english lady has a shop in centre of aghios

shes fantastic her number is

(0030)2841025378

you wont be disappointed if you use her

manchester
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding at St Nicolas Bay Hotel in 7 weeks!

Thanks for your help it is really useful I will hunt Pat down the moment we get there!

Lucy

Wigan,England
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding at St Nicolas Bay Hotel in 7 weeks!

Hi Lucy,

me and my fiancee are looking to get married iin greece in 2012 and are having a nightmare trying to decide where is best to go! ive just seen your review of Saint Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel & Villas & the recption venue with lake view. your pictures look amazing!

i cant find any pictures anywhere of the ceremony that take place at the hotel? did you get married at the hotel or elsewhere? is it a chapel or did you get married inside the hotel?

We really have our hearts set on an outdoor wedding but i dont know what is on offer.

Your help would be much appreicated :-)

thanks in advace

Joanne

manchester
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding at St Nicolas Bay Hotel in 7 weeks!

Hi Joanne,

You will love St Nicolas Bay Hotel, if you send me your email address I will send you some pics of where you get married, it is amazing overlooking the sea! St Nicolas Bay is fantastic I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Lucy x

Crete,
Level Contributor
88 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wedding at St Nicolas Bay Hotel in 7 weeks!

Modern greek hairdressers are really, really good. In my opinion, better than British ones, but that's a generalisation. They really know how to put hair up so it stays up. Putting hair up is a skill in itself.

Wigan,England
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Wedding at St Nicolas Bay Hotel in 7 weeks!

Hi Lucy, thanks for ur quick response. My e-mail address is Jo.Lucas@live.co.uk

I'd love to see your pictures :-)

Was it expensive for the wedding? And how expensive was it for your guests to stay at the hotel? Xx

Thanks

Joanne x

Thanks

manchester
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wedding at St Nicolas Bay Hotel in 7 weeks!

Hi Joanne

No worries I will do that for you today, you won't be disappointed I promise!

The hotel is mega expensive so only a few people stayed there. We had people staying all over and just texted or had a meeting point. It was the best holiday ever because we had such a mix of people together.

I'll send you some pics over

Lucy

Get answers to your questions about Agios Nikolaos
Recent Conversations