We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping in Agios Nikolaos

Nottingham
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Shopping in Agios Nikolaos

Hi everyone. We're staying in A.N. for two weeks in July. My 16 year old son loves shopping. Are there plenty of shops there - and are there all kinds or just touristy ones please. Thanks as always ..

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,375 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping in Agios Nikolaos

Hi there

Yes there are all kinds of shops in Agios - and as its a working town that is open all year there's plenty of choice too; from designer clothes shops, great shoe shops and of course Jewellery shops - many of these with workshops at the back of the shop (my favourite kind of shop :-) ) - Oh nearly forgot lots of fur shops too - not to my taste - they cater for the Russian tourists.

Have a great holiday

Nottingham
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping in Agios Nikolaos

That's brill, thanks for your reply. We are really looking forward to our holiday now :):):)

3. Re: Shopping in Agios Nikolaos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Agios Nikolaos