We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

folk music in aghios nikolaos

Which Agios Nikolaos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
14 posts
Save Topic
folk music in aghios nikolaos

Hi. Where and when are the best places to hear Greek music in Ag Nik? I'm more interested in 'genuine' stuff (I.e., done for the love of it) as opposed to tourist entertainment but anything really.

Surrey, United...
Destination Expert
for Agios Nikolaos, Elounda, Crete
Level Contributor
11,155 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: folk music in aghios nikolaos

Hi there

Many of the traditional taverna on the outskirts of town that cater for locals often have musicians for the evening, ....definitely not for the tourist market ...look out for signs in town, but these tend to be Greek ...or ask at your hotel or the tourist office by the lake ...there aren't any regular evenings....restaurants like paradosiako..which I would recommend, have a chat with them too :-)

paradosiako-crete.com/paradosiako-agios-niko…

Last September we went to a wonderful Greek music evening held at the local open air cinema a few local musicians and a couple of bands too..this was advertised locally ..so do look for posters around town.

2. Re: folk music in aghios nikolaos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Agios Nikolaos