We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel agencies in chania

Cairo
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
travel agencies in chania

Hello everybody,

I am planning to have 1 week of my honeymoon in crete in chania and staying in platanias and i would like to visit places such as Elafonissi beach, balos lagoon and the samaria gorge do i need travel agents to arrange these trips and please if you have any prefered agents that you recommend

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Elafonissi
Elafonissi
Crete, Greece
Chania Town, Greece
Level Contributor
1,414 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel agencies in chania

Hi,

When you get to Platanias you will see many small agencies who arrange these trips, sorry I can't recommend a particular one, but they will all do the same trips!

You can also use the public buses from Platanias to go to Hania and also Kissamos, where a short taxi ride will take you to the harbour for the boat trip to Balos. The bus company is KTEL, their timetables are on the web, or ask at your hotel for the times.

have a wonderful honeymoon!

Mentioned in this post
Platanias
Platanias
Crete, Greece
Kissamos
Kissamos
Crete, Greece
Cairo
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travel agencies in chania

Thanks JWugg for your reply i've checked the KTEL website and all the schedule is right there and i will be checking these agencies as soos as i get there

Thanks again

Cairo
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travel agencies in chania

Thanks JWugg for your reply i've checked the KTEL website and all the schedule is right there and i will be checking these agencies as soos as i get there

Thanks again

Agii Apostoli...
Level Contributor
996 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: travel agencies in chania

For 3-5 euro difference, its more convenient and comfortable to take the travel agency bus. Around 1866 square downtown Chania, one block away from KTEL (Chania central bus station) there are 6 travel agencies where you can ask.

Cairo
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: travel agencies in chania

Thanks George i will bw checking the 1866 squarr as soon as i get to chania..

6. Re: travel agencies in chania

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2014, 05:19