We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elounda general

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Staffordshire
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Elounda general

Does anyone know how much the taxi fare is from elounda to ag nik's? Is it very far?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
11,838 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Elounda general

It's about 6 miles, so around 12 Euros by taxi, there's a bus as well:

ktel-heraklio-lassithi.gr/courses/agnikolaos…

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Elounda general

last year it was 9euros... but there is a regular bus service... I managed to get the bus times off the internet for my mum in law earlier this year..... Emma .. you may also wish to check out times to a little fishing village called Plaka.... thats fairly close to Elounda and worth a wander to for lunch (well.. short bus ride)... My mum in law also managed to get to a mountain village called Kritsa by bus - one into Ag nik - then another out.. agin i got the bus timetable of the net..

Hope you love Elounda/Crete as much as the rest of us...

As DA said there was a very good chinese in Ag Nik.... but it is several years since we visited... as on the other site as locals often use that too....

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Elounda general

Hi there

Bear in mind that it's an easy, flat, pleasant walk from Elounda to Plaka or you can take the "mini-train" which runs from the centre of Elounda and takes a few minutes.

4. Re: Elounda general

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 00:16