We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact email for Akti Olous Hotel

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,844 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Contact email for Akti Olous Hotel

I have been trying to contact Akti Olous Hotel on Aktiolous@yahoo.de, without success,We used this address earlier in the year but it has now been disabled. Can anyone help with another email address?

My inlaws have booked to stay there next June, after enjoying this years visit, but the confirmation they received from their travel agent, states that a bungalow has been reserved for them. I never saw bungalows there and I can't imagine where they would be. They explained this to the travel agent who promised to rectify the information on the confirmation advice,again they received a copy of the original advice.

I said I would try to fimd out directly with the Hotel, as they may as well be talking in Greek to the travel agent.

Any help would be appreciated

Desford, United...
Level Contributor
1,336 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact email for Akti Olous Hotel

Try this: info@eloundaaktiolous.gr.

They also have a website at www.eloundaaktiolous.gr

Gloucester
Level Contributor
118 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Contact email for Akti Olous Hotel

Hi Debs

The address which Islandhopper gave you is one which I have used - will check my own emails and see whether I have another one. I will get back to you on that

The lack of response could be because they close at the end of October and there may not be anybody there

Have you tried ringing them - 003028410412701 ?

Regards

Peter

3. Re: Contact email for Akti Olous Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 21:20