We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Portobello Apartments, What can I expect .

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cornwall
Level Contributor
31 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Portobello Apartments, What can I expect .

Hi,

We are booked to stay at the apartments in June,

Never been to the the apartments or Elounda before and just hoping for some good reports on both.

Thanks Dave

Inverness, scotland
Level Contributor
790 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Portobello Apartments, What can I expect .

The apartments are usual basic Greek ( twin beds, basic kitchen ) with nice shower rooms but exceptionally clean & with fabulous views over Elounda. The pool area is lovely & better to look at than the website shows, & the grounds are immaculate which discourages the mossies as I was not bitten once - a 1st time for Greece ! The staff are friendly & very helpful with information about the area. A great place to stay in Elounda.

Elounda is a great resort, popular with British visitors but not spoiled by rowdy folk & still has a lovely Greek feel.

cornwall
Level Contributor
31 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Portobello Apartments, What can I expect .

Hi Portygirl,

Thanks for your reply.

Looks like I have made a good choice,

thanks dave

England
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Portobello Apartments, What can I expect .

Hi Dave

When in June will you be there? We shall be arriving on 3rd June for a week staying at the Portobello Apts. Nothing but good reports about it all and we're getting very excited now.

Eileen

cornwall
Level Contributor
31 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Portobello Apartments, What can I expect .

Hi Eileen,

We do not go till the 20th. June So you will be back before we go.

Have a great holiday and let us know how you get on.

Don't steal all the sunshine

Dave

Bradford-on-Avon...
Level Contributor
150 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Portobello Apartments, What can I expect .

Am considering booking these apartments in August can I ask who you booked with.

England
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Portobello Apartments, What can I expect .

Will do Dave!

Fairmeade, if you Google either Portobello Apartments or Corali Studios (same owners, next door to each other but studios are a little smaller and therefore cheaper) you will find all the details. Bookings are only taken directly but Myra in reception will reply to your email by return and is very helpful indeed.

Eileen

7. Re: Portobello Apartments, What can I expect .

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 18:20