We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maria Stella Apartments

Ipswich
Level Contributor
542 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Maria Stella Apartments

We are staying in a rental villa just outside Elounda soon and some friends of ours will be arriving at these apartments during our stay.

Can anyone give me directions to the Maria Stella please? All we know is that they are off the main street, about 100m up a road! Any landmarks which would help direct us would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maria Stella Apartments

Hmm I think they may be on the lright coming into elounda before the sharp corner for the causeway... just prioir to that there is a bend in the road and I think they may be there..

May i suggest you ask on http://www.makeitgreece.net/ loals use that site ... and frequent visiots to E...there is a map site mentioned on there which is fab.. but cant remember what it is.. take a look..

Have a great time..

Bath, England
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maria Stella Apartments

If i'm right they are up a side road just by the big supermarket, think there is a bakery on the corner or up towards the apartments.

We'll be staying there from 8th July so hope i've given you correct location or we'll be lost too!!!

Ipswich
Level Contributor
542 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maria Stella Apartments

Thanks - the apartments were up a side road off the main square, almost opposite a bakery.

Quite small and basic, but lovely garden and several repeat guests - the people staying next door to our friends had been coming for the last 15 years!

4. Re: Maria Stella Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 10:24
Get answers to your questions about Elounda