We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather forcast for next week

Southampton,
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
weather forcast for next week

Hi,

My wife and I are off to Elounda on Thursday 9th, can any local confirm the weather for the next 7-10days as the webistes I look at all have differant temps/forcasts.

Also, I have read alot about the cost of fresh fish in resturants, as fish eaters I would like to know what you would expect to pay for say a sea bream in a resturant. I know it will depend on wieght so average price will do.

Thanks

John

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather forcast for next week

its a year since i last visited the beloved elounda... if you love fish just make sure it's fresh (Plaka is a good place to go) and chose the little or big blighter... see what it weighs BEFORE you have it cooked then if it's too much chose a smaller little fishy..

Thats what we've been doing for the past 20+ years and they really dont mind.. better sorted up front than after it's eaten and an argument happens becuase of the cost. The kilo price is always shown but I never know what a kilo of fish looks like - do you?

Have a wonderful time - and the grilled octopus down at georges taverna in plaka or macreis in elounda village square is faboo...

Might be worth placing your findings on hee when you get bakc ... good question...

Southampton,
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather forcast for next week

UnsureNow, thanks for info and will do wht u suggest. In my experince o.5kg fish is an acceptable size.

|John

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,186 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather forcast for next week

Hi,

Try www.weather2travel.com.

Regards

4. Re: weather forcast for next week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Elounda
Recent Conversations