We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vasilis apts

barrow in furness
Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Save Topic
vasilis apts

staying at the vasilis apts end of may anyone know what there like.

cheers

Pete

barrow in furness
Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: vasilis apts

Aww shucks guess there not up to much as no replies

byeeeee

Hamilton, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vasilis apts

Hi,

Have stayed at Vasilis several times. The accomodation is basic & serviced on a regular basis. However some improvements could be made with more utensils, dustpan & brush etc.

The main attraction of these apartments are the owners Katerina & Vasilis who go out of their way to make you welcome. The pool is always well maintained & the views are wonderful.

It is a reasonable walk into the town (20-30 mins)but a taxi back was only 4 euro last year

barrow in furness
Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: vasilis apts

Cheer Mack sounds ok to me. Going at the end of May cant wait, i need a break.

Thanks again,

Pete.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
67 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: vasilis apts

there are 4 of us going on the second of june,we cant imagine what the place is like as there are about the same reports for and against theese apartments.whatever we will make sure we have a good time.

barrow in furness
Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: vasilis apts

I leave on the second of june so i wont be able to let you know in time what they are like.but come what may im sure we will have a great time.

Enjoy

Pete

6. Re: vasilis apts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 19:19
Get answers to your questions about Elounda