We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baby Car Seats in Taxi's

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham UK
Level Contributor
295 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Baby Car Seats in Taxi's

We are returning to Elounda next week with our 1 year old daughter, we are staying in the vilage but as we got married at the Elounda Mare we are planning to spend an evening there enjoying drinks and a meal. As it's not really walkable with a pushchair does anyone know if any of the taxi's have car seats available?? Thanks

Birmingham
Level Contributor
304 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baby Car Seats in Taxi's

I've never heard of taxis having baby car seats in Crete. They are not a legal requirement like they are here.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baby Car Seats in Taxi's

no i havent seen any.I ttok my own when our babe was 13 months.. didnt want her on our lap for 4 hours on the plne so we used a car seat so had it with us for car journeys..... maybe the owners of your apartment will have one... OR contact one of the taxi companies mentioned frequently on makeitgreece elounda forum.. ask the question and |I am sure DA/TheBoy will know someone.. altho several years ago there was a place in Ag Nik who rented out pushchairs etc.. maybe ask this question too?

Have a great time..

3. Re: Baby Car Seats in Taxi's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2009, 05:24
Get answers to your questions about Elounda