We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

de goudouras à xerokampos

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
village du tarn
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
de goudouras à xerokampos

apres goudouras la route monte vers skiros autrefois c'etait une piste hasardeuse et ensuite redescend paysages magnifiques superbes jusqu'a la plage d'ambelos eau claire et sable fin...

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: de goudouras à xerokampos

Tres bien Monsieur!

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: de goudouras à xerokampos

OK GB you have one on me!

goudouras after the road goes past to Skyros it was a risky runway and then back down until the beautiful scenery beautiful beach Ambelos water and sand ...

c,mon give us the true translation pretty please.....

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: de goudouras à xerokampos

here goes : after goudouras the road climbs towards skiros, at times the surface was dangerous and afterwards it goes down through superbly beautiful countryside to as far as th beach at ambelos, clear water and fine sand.

bonnes vacances a tous!

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: de goudouras à xerokampos

Thankyou tauntonlady.. and i will in 6 days time!

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: de goudouras à xerokampos

Tres bien aussi, tauntonlady!!

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: de goudouras à xerokampos

docjo81 or GB.....

"after goudouras the road climbs towards skiros, at times the surface was dangerous and afterwards it goes down through superbly beautiful countryside to as far as th beach at ambelos, clear water and fine sand"

I am right in thinking this is no where near Elounda (on elounda forum??) because it sounded so lovely have had the map out and the only Goudouras i can find is on the south east coast... beyond Irapetra, I cant find Skiros but did find Ziros - same place- in land ???

IF it is near Elounda can you explain where it is please? I love finding new places even after 25 years of visiting..... thank you

7. Re: de goudouras à xerokampos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2010, 06:16